UV Lights

Why should I have a UV Light? 

According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), common harmful molds can be found in air conditioning systems including Aspergillus, Penicillium and Cladosporium. In fact, the U.S. Government requires UV Lamps above cooling coils to control microbial growth in government buildings.

An air conditioning coil provides a prime environment for mold and bacteria to grow, which can lead to odors, illnesses and bothersome allergies. When installed near the air conditioning coil, the UV Light kills this harmful growth and can improve the efficiency of your cooling system.

Do you suffer from:

  • Respiratory allergies
  • Asthma
  • Headaches
  • Runny, sneezy or stuffy noses
  • Itchy, watery eyes
  • Sore throat
  • Fatigue

Harmful bacteria, fungi and molds can grow on your air conditioning coil. The UV Lamp kills and prevents the growth of microorganisms, which may reduce or prevent these symptoms or illnesses.